Monday, June 21, 2010

Playlist...any suggestions?

My sister turned me onto this great site. It’s playlist.com, and I’ve got 3 playlists and counting now. I’ve got my main playlist, which is just whatever I feel like putting on it, except country, because I just don’t feel it fits AT ALL. So, I’ll put together a separate country list later. These two lists (the main one and the country one) will have many many songs on them, and I’ll just set them on shuffle when I listen to them. I also have a couple shorter ones, and will have more to listen to depending on the musical mood I’m in. So far, I have a Rockapella list and a Reel Big Fish list. I’m also planning on making one for the 90’s (or maybe for an “up until high school graduation” kind of list. It just depends on how they fit together. And, of course, I’ll totally have to have a Broadway list as well. I don’t know yet how much I’ll actually be able to get on that though, because I’m not sure how much they have on the site yet.

So far, in my main playlist, I’ve got a whole variety of songs. From shows like Glee and Instant Star, to artists such as Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus (only a couple for her). From Relient K and Deep Blue Something to Breaking Benjamin and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I really do like music from all sorts of genres and am trying to get together a playlist I can just leave playing when I’m working on the computer. The other lists are for when I’m in a specific mood, but feel free to make suggestions if you think there is something I should hear, regardless of the genre. I’ll let you know if I already have it, and give feedback if I haven’t (after I listen to it).

If you want to access my playlists, you can go to playlist.com and my username is faeriecorpse1987 (based on a screen name a friend gave me a long time ago from a “goth name” generator)

And yes, I know that you may make fun of me for some of the selections, but with the wide range of music I like, I expect and accept that. :P Check it as often as you like, because I’ll be adding any time I have time to.

No comments: