Monday, June 28, 2010

This One Time...At Band Camp...

Today’s blog was originally going to be about my day and basically how much I hate my job and why, because I feel it is necessary for people to understand that this is MCDONALD’S and nothing to do with it can be the end of the world, so please, let’s stop the madness and the drama… But instead, that is all I will say about that today. As I was beginning today’s blog, my sister came in, and I felt compelled (as short and dumb as the story is) to relay her story onto you, and maybe it will brighten your day just a little, as it did mine.

so my sister and her friend corina and some other girls were at band camp (yes, band camp. My sister is a band rat (or geek, depending on what your school calls/called them) playing kemps (whatever the hell THAT is), and they got a phone and put in area codes randomly trying to find a real one (you see, our phones tell you know what state an area code goes to when you type it in) and then pushed random numbers after it until they found one that worked. Well, they called it and left this stupid message in valley girl voices “hey there, I like your hair, who does your hair? I wanna go there, pshaw! blondes (blondesblondesblondes…) brunettes (brunettesbrunettesbrunettes…) redheads (redheadsredheadredheads…) more like dreadheads, omigod!”

Apparently this is also some sort of song off youtube, which my sister is totally and completely addicted to. Mom would kill her if she knew that she prank called someone like that. Somehow though, I am slightly disappointed. I laughed my butt when she came in and started a story, “hey brit, this one day…at band camp…” I looked at her and said “really?! this one time…at band camp…? THAT’S how you want to start this story????” Unfortunately, it was not as juicy as I had thought it would be, although the drama she told me about a couple days ago, was EXACTLY the kind of thing I would expect from a band camp story. Then again, maybe since my little sister is only 13, then it is a good thing that her band camp stories have not yet turned into the epic band camp tales of legend yet… one word: roflmao :P (du DUU dududu) ;) also from youtube. Bonus points, by the way, if you already know the video and can sing it on your own lol. I love it. It always makes me smile :)

No comments: